Rice flour face mask

Tried and Tested!-DIY  Rice flour face mask





After a long day in sun I feel my skin is so dull and (turns) dusky in color.I have tried lots and lots of artificial beauty products to brighten my tanned skin.I have also tried tan remover a lot of times (every tropical region girls issue!).To my dismay nothing changed my tanned colour.So one fine day my mom suggested me this recipe to this awesome beauty mask.It is so easy and requires only 2 ingredients! .very handy whenever my skin becomes dull.Try this for yourself ,it is safe and gives no harm to your skin,no additives or no chemicals.You will feel the difference.It works best during night time.So yeah Lets start making it!!!

Category-skin brightening face mask



INGREDIENTS


  • Rice flour
  • Milk(to make slurry)/rose water/mineral water

METHOD

  • Mix the rice flour and water to make a thin slurry 
  • apply the mixture to your face leaving eyes,eyebrows,nostrils,and lips.
  • Allow it to dry for 15-20 mins.
  • Or until the mask dries perfectly.
  • Now wash it of with water and pat dry your face.


Frequency of usage!

  • At least twice a week or daily is better.
  • For a month.(for some skin it may show changes within 7 days)
Protip:Works best with milk and rose water.


What are the other benefits of rice flour:
It has  anti-ageing properties naturally.It is so good for oily skin!it can be used to treat acne.
It instantly brightens skin and gives moist and smooth skin.You know what at this time while im typing this content i'm actually wearing this mask!.So you can apply this leave it in your face and continue with your work.Please continue with the mask for at least a month to get good results.It is so much cost effective and readily available.Both the ingredients are all time available in an indian pantry as far as i know.So,Yeah try it for yourself and tell me in the comments below about how it went for you!






CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO BUY!






CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO BUY!!!☝☝☝☝☝













Watchout for more updates!!!
Happy exploring!!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chocolate cupcake recipe- eggless

Chocolate brownie recipe-vegan